Workforce Programme Manager
11th July 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am urgently looking for a Workforce Development Programme Manager to work for an STP in the South East (not far from London).
Contract length - 6 weeks (24th July to 31st August)
* Experience of workforce development and planning
* Clear understanding of the UK healthcare education and training system and of the legislative and administrative issues around education and training of the healthcare workforce
* Experience of the successful delivery or administration of healthcare education and training or specialised corporate functions within an organisation
* Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating programmes in complex and challenging environments
* Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment with diverse stakeholder input
* Experience and understanding of evaluating and measuring and reporting on performance drawing on complex information from a variety of sources
* Experience of managing risks and reporting
* Experience of managing a team and achieving objectives by working with others not under direct line management control
* Knowledge of the structure and organisation of the healthcare education and training sector , the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders and the mechanics for workforce planning
* Comprehensive knowledge of project principles, techniques and tools, such as Prince 2 and Microsoft Project
* Detailed knowledge of maintaining confidentiality and implementing data protection legislation requirements including information governance
If you are interested in discussing further please submit your updated CV as soon as possible and I will call you with further information. Alternatively if you know of anyone suitable please inform them.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales