SAP PS / SD Support Analyst
||£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The SAP Project System (PS/SD) Support Analyst is a crucial role in the SAP AMS (Application Management Services) organisation and is responsible for the functional support, analysis, configuration and continuous improvement of the SAP Project Systems and Sales & Distribution modules and Project Management tool integration to meet the business needs of the company cross divisional back office processes.
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the SAP PS/SD functional analyst adds value to the AMS organisation through their knowledge of the these modules/systems and knowledge of its integration with other modules (Logistics/Finance/HR/Procurement).
* Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in supporting SAP solutions in the area of SAP Project Systems and Sales & Distribution in ECC 6.
* Provides specialist level support, configuration and integration knowledge of all Project Management applications. (MSP, Primavera P6, etc.)
* Sound configuration and support knowledge of master data, CATS Timesheet, Project structuring, WBS Levels and Scheduling, Cost and Revenue Planning, Budgeting, Settlements, Billing, Project Progress Analysis and Reporting.
* Good knowledge of SAP Portal and Fiori.
* Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (Finance/Logistics/Procurement/HR) and integration to other Project Management applications.
* Work with the Service Desk and the AMS team to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
* Work with SAP and third parties to resolve software bugs where applicable.
* Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for Project Systems and related processes.
* Participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
* Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
* Proactively engage with the Solution Leads/Design Authority to ensure the integrity, future design and change management of the Project Systems configuration/solution.
* Support business implementations, patching and upgrades by sharing best practice support, testing and configuration skills.
* Relevant experience in Project Systems/Finance or Information Management.
* Extensive hands-on SAP Project Systems and Sales & Distribution support, configuration and integration with other Project Management applications experience.
* Integration experience with SAP Logistics, Finance, Procurement, HR, Primavera P6, and MSP.
* Must be able to gain SC clearance
* 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
* Contributory pension with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Flexible benefits: Childcare vouchers, Health Care cash plan, bike scheme etc.
* Free Parking
* Flexible working hours
* Free and regular shuttle bus connecting to local bus and train stations and the city centre
* Excellent location with shops, coffee shops, restaurants, a florist, hairdressers, beauty salon and nursery