Lead Integration Developer (Java)
||London OR Home counties
||£80,000 - £100,000
As the fastest growing division of QA, (three times the size they were at the start of the year to be precise) QAC provides Consulting Services to a range of commercial, financial and Government organisations across the UK. With capabilities ranging from core programming to configuration, DevOps to Data, integration to implementation QAC support a wide range of customer business transformation initiatives.
For this particular project, QA Consulting are working closely with a large public sector client to help them build out multiple scrum teams within the development space. They are looking for Integration Experts with a mixture of technical skills to help them with a transformation project, as they are transferring to a new nationwide system.
You will require the eligibility to be SC Cleared (5+ years UK residency).
The role is permanent and based in London / Home Counties. The role is paying up to 100K plus company benefits.
Required Skills -
• Camel and Spring Boot
• SQL Databases
• Delivery experience with messaging middleware / distributed computing, ideally Rabbit MQ
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies; Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, SAFe, etc.
• Implementation experience of continuous integration, ideally with Jenkins, using Terraform / Packer for release/packaging
Desirable Skills -
• Delivery on AWS and use of AWS S3
• DevOps/CI pipeline (Jenkins as CI, using Terraform / Packer for release/packaging)
• Designing and implementing for performance and scalability table design
Company Benefits -
• Learning is not just a service we provide, it’s a way of life at QA, so everyone is eligible for 3 Training Days every year, to focus on subjects they’re interested in.
• We offer 2 paid Charity Days each year to support your chosen charity in whatever way you choose AND if you get involved in charity fundraising, QA will also double any sponsorship money raised, up to £250.
• Recharge your batteries and enjoy some down time, so we provide a fairly generous 25 days’ holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after 5 years) - with the option to buy more if you wish.
• It’s important, too, to plan for the future and our later years, so we offer a defined contribution pension plan and will match your contributions up to a maximum of 3% of your basic salary.
• Giving peace of mind we provide by Life Assurance (4x your basic salary) and Permanent Health Insurance (after a qualifying period) in the event that ill health, or worse, disrupts our plans.
• And finally, a few fringe benefits to assist with travel and lifestyle choices: Season ticket loan, Discounted gym membership, Cycle to work scheme