Senior Full Stack Developer
||The Bubblegate Company Limited
||£30,000 - £40,000
||DOE plus bonuns and a 5% contributory pension, 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a day off on your birthday!
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our design and development team on a permanent or contract basis. Immediately, you’ll be responsible for completing redevelopment of one of the UK’s leading case management systems for clinical practitioners, so familiarity and experience working with the technologies behind this are essential (see ‘What you need’). Once the project is complete, you’ll play a central role in defining and implementing our product map for the system, developing new product features and GUIs as well as enhancing and maintaining functionality.
We’re looking for someone who can bring sound innovation with solid business benefit and technical assessment to help us stay ahead of the game whilst also staying true to the project. You’ll play a key role in liaising with our major clients, as well as contribute to maintaining our information security management system.
- Produce clean and efficient code.
- Ensure effective testing and reporting of work.
- Building optimised and resilient applications.
What you need
- Experience in Node.js and Angular
- A good understanding of MySQL 5.7+ and database design.
- An ability to write semantic and accessible HTML
- Experience in set-up and maintenance of AWS infrastructure: EC2, RDS (Aurora), S3, SES, IAM
- Understanding of CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap, and CSS pre-processors, such as SASS or LESS
- A grounding in modern application architectures and MVC frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of code version control tools, Git is preferable.
Extras we’d love
- Proficiency in automated testing.
- Confidence in Object Oriented PHP.
We strive for beautiful, intuitive and functional systems. Every aspect of the development process is bespoke and designed to perfectly match our clients’ needs. Having been a full service agency for thirty years (and a development agency since the turn of the millennium) we’ve been able to develop the skills that enable us to both design and build range of systems.
Our clients range from major pharmaceutical companies and international associations to small independent businesses; with a wide variety of projects which span from building small responsive websites to fully functional management platforms. Most significantly, we develop and maintain BubbleAMS, a comprehensive platform for managing trade associations, and Qunote, the UK’s market leading case management software allowing Case Managers and Occupational Therapists to keep their client data, record clinical notes and run invoices.
We’re offering £30-40k D.O.E plus bonus and a 5% contributory pension, 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a day off on your birthday! We will also consider applications from contractors who are able to work in-house and on a full-time basis. Our daily rate for contractors is £130-200 D.O.E.
We’re based in a beautiful location out in the sticks so you’ll need a driving licence and vehicle (we can help with the cost if needed).
Please apply with your cover letter and CV. Feel free to provide any links to code you’ve worked on. A GitHub or Bitbucket URL is ideal.