2x Java / Python Developers - Contract - Exeter
||£400 - £500
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 x Senior Java / Python Developers to join an in-house Data development team based in Exeter with one of our major clients for an initial 6 months contract. This is an Agile environment and the key focus of the project is to ensure that data produced is accessible to a wide range of customers. This contract is to start ASAP.
To be successful within this contract, you will need to have the following skills / experience :
* At least 5 years of enterprise experience in Java, Python or full stack web
* At least 3 years of experience designing and implementing robust and cost-effective solutions on AWS, Azure or GCP
* Experience designing and implementing robust and cost effective CI/CD solutions
* Experience establishing and implementing methods to increase software quality, especially (but not limited to) integration testing, TDD, BDD and API contract testing
* Ability to prepare and present complex technical subjects to different levels of audiences.
* Strong experience in coaching and mentoring other developers
* One or more AWS certifications: Solutions Architect, Developer or SysOps