Product Manager - Customer Services
||£25000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Product Manager - Customer Services
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our team. This is an integral role to realising our vision as we revolutionise the UK energy market.
We look after all the customer facing processes. It’s really important to us that we enable our colleagues to provide world-class customer service without incumbering them with difficult tools or processes. We manage inbound and outbound service calls and emails plus resolution of many of the complex energy industry processes.
We are currently also planning a shake-up of our interaction platform which is extremely exciting. Our mission is to provide a frictionless experience for our colleagues and customers to deliver world-class customer experiences.
OVO’s vision is to deliver clean, abundant energy for everyone. We started out as a retail energy company with a belief that we could do energy better through fairer pricing, simplicity and unrivalled customer service. As we evolved it became clear that OVO could bring even more value to its customers, transitioning to a smart services company that would develop innovations in energy technology and propositions.
We are not a company driven simply by short term returns and profit - we believe in our responsibility to society and to the environment and are determined that our business strategy and company behaviour reflect this commitment.
That sounds great! What will I be doing?
You’ll be the agile Product Manager for the core contact platforms, working directly with a teams of software engineers and 3rd party providers.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you’ll manage, coordinate and drive the customer-focused lean development cycle.
You will learn enough detail to ask engineers probing questions about architecture and products alike.
We believe in fuelling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all.
We were set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo: we want to be the good guys, find a way, and build something great. We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly.
We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success.
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity; We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
You will work closely with an award-winning process improvement team to uncover detailed technical requirements and will become an SME in your own right by developing a deep understanding of the customer services world and UK energy market. We are constantly looking to improve our processes and you’ll take data quality and automation to heart - providing interim support to keep existing processes running while planning and building a platform for the future needs of OVO.
You’ll partner closely with the customer services leadership team and product managers to deliver high quality outcomes for customers.
We’d love to hear from you if you...
- Have experience with lean customer-focused product development with ability to act as Product Owner - experience in a technical product role or managing a contact centre platform considered a bonus
- Experience of the Salesforce platform would be a distinct advantage
- Are comfortable with the ambiguity that comes from working in a fast-paced environment, turning incomplete, inconsistent, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Embrace collaboration within your own team and across teams, and can remove blockers
- Have a real passion for what you do and have the desire to own, shape, and go all-in on a product
- Communicate with empathy and accuracy
- Focus on what's really important, and prioritise vital work over "nice to haves"
- Think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- Possess strong analytical skills and, working with both qualitative insights and quantitative data, are able to cut through opinions with data
- Communicate product direction and the rationale behind it clearly and honestly in order to build consensus around your decisions
To apply for the role of Product Manager (Customer Services), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Product Manager, Customer Services, Customer Service Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Project Manager, NPD Manager, New Product Development Manager, Product Development Team Lead, Product Development.