Digital Project Manager / Digital Transformation Manager
||£38000 - £38000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced Digital Project Manager, passionate about the positive impact digital projects can have in driving a company forward? Are you looking for a chance to shape your role and responsibilities in a fast growing company? If that's a yes, then this Company wants to hear from you!
The Company started life in 1988 as a small Friends of the Earth project. The Group provides total waste management, office supplies, secure data destruction, and food recycling to businesses and the public sector. From their closed-loop recycling solutions, to charity donations; their ethical stance isn't just lip service, it's an integral part of who they are and what they do! Their clients range from facilities management firms at large multi-tenant skyscrapers, to financial institutions, charities and media firms and from SMEs to food service chains.
They're seeking a candidate who is adept at balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and one who will ensure that customer experience remains at the heart of what the Company does.
Purpose of the Role:
As Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for the development of Paper Round's digital systems and services. With a good sense of commercial judgement, alongside an excellent and professionally trained approach to project management, you will design and run projects skilfully, making sure our digital platforms continually enhance the experience of our customers.
* Establish a project management toolkit including monitoring and management processes to ensure projects are delivered to time, cost and quality
* Understand the needs of internal stakeholders by meeting with department heads and system users at relevant intervals, to identify areas for improvement
* Manage the day-to-day use and development of digital platforms on an ongoing basis, seeing that bugs are fixed promptly. These platforms include, but are not limited to, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, a bespoke application based on an SQL Server database, a real-time android app for drivers which links to our database, our website and online customer portal
* Regularly meet with and obtain progress reports from external agencies, presenting this to the Directors and your line manager
* Organise and carry out training sessions system users to carry out their work effectively
* Work alongside the Customer Experience Manager to make improvements to digital platforms, which enhance the customer's experience of working with Paper Round
* Manage the project budgets closely
The Ideal Candidate Will:
* Have 4 years or more experience as a Digital Project Manager
* Be able to drive forward projects on your own, with excellent attention to detail.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to encourage and push others forwards.
* Have had training in project management, and a proven ability to implement project management systems and methodology.
* Have the ability to look for solutions, not problems, and to use this outlook to achieve a great team spirit, with a can-do attitude.
* Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite, with experience using the specific platform we use being a bonus.
* Flexible working, charity volunteering opportunities, monthly massages and social activities
* Office has panoramic views across the capital
* Employee pension scheme and a travel season ticket loan
* Dedicated individual training budget
* 25 days' annual leave + BH
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Digital Transformation Manager, Digital Project Leader, Digital Project Manager, Project Manager, Technology Lead, Digital Change Manager, Agile Project Manager, Digital Transformation Project Manager, New Products Project Manager, Senior Digital Project Coordinator, Project Controller may also be considered for this role.