||£320 - £350
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Leading financial services company is looking for a SailPoint SME to join their office in London. The ideal SailPoint SME will have experience of enterprise software development and knowledge of programming languages.
* Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint- related technologies from a deployment perspective.
* Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
* Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
* Provide SailPoint IIQ- related troubleshooting services
* Perform the following SailPoint deployment related activities on projects:
* Ensure requirements are gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented
* Follow out of the box configuration vs. customisation as much as possible
* Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration
* Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
* 5-7 years of work experience of enterprise software development experience including SailPoint IIQ
* Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
* Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
* Experience in developing SailPoint IIQ customised workflow code for on-boarding various business applications
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in Project Management
* Experience with QA duties, Security software or internal IT audit is a plus
If you have the right skills and experience for the SailPoint SME role, please apply now!
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales