SRE Oracle DBA
Michael Bailey Associates
15th June 2018
Canh Trung Nguyen
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SRE Oracle DBA
Temporary Employment with an option of a permanent position
Job Nr.: 119000
For our client, one of the biggest IT Providers for the airline industry, we are currently looking for an SRE Oracle Database Administrator with focus on development, coding and automation tools (Ansible and Puppet).
* University degree in computer science or equivalent
* 5+ years of relevant hands-on technical experience and a record of individual technical achievement
* Excellent knowledge with Oracle
* Very Good understanding of Unix and Linux
* Excellent knowledge with DevOps and agile development with Python, Shell, Bash, SQL ect.
* Excellent knowledge with data store technologies like MongoDB , Hadoop, etc.
* Excellent knowledge of current data security standards
* Very good understanding of SOA architecture (implementation based on the OBE-OTF / SI architecture) and the interfaces to neighbouring systems
* Very good understanding of TCP / IP and communication protocols
* Good understanding of Automation tooling (implementation ULAM and OLA)
* Good knowledge and proven experience with configuration management tool (Chef, Salt, Puppet, ...)
* Demonstrated proficiency supporting and coding in Java/Groovy/Scala or another similar language
* Familiar with open source development methodologies and tools (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Cloudbees )
* Exposure to cloud systems and related ecosystem (CloudStack, OpenStack, AWS API, etc...)
* Understanding of monitoring tools and concepts
* Good knowledge on ITIL best practices
* IT background as a programmer, system support programmer or system administrator Process re-engineering and optimization
* Excellent team player, eager to learn from others and to share skills with colleagues
* Proficient English level
Thanks and best regards,
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.