||£40,000 - £60,000
Several Developers are wanted to join a brand new development team for a fantastic Salesforce Consultancy based in Central London. The consultancy have massive financial backing with highly credible leadership from the board. They have already have hired some unbelievable technical talent and are looking for passionate Developers to join.
This opportunity is not to be missed. The Developers will receive on the job training as well as being encouraged to take Salesforce Certifications that will be paid for. They will be working on some of the most interesting projects across a number of industries to broaden and deepen their experience. Given the latest equipment to produce their very best work whilst working in a collaborative environment.
* Strong experience writing batch Apex and Visualforce code
* Very confident creating Apex triggers and classes and Salesforce configuration
* Exposure to multiple Salesforce modules such as Sales, Service and Marketing cloud
* Confident working in an Agile environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please apply below, email me or call me on [Telephone number removed] . LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/callum-gardiner-pm/
If this role isn't right for you we offer a £200 referral bonus
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales