NetSuite Technical - Remote
Nigel Frank International
14th June 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
NetSuite Technical Consultant
London/ Remote with European travel
£90,000 - £100,000
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a global business that are looking to roll out NetSuite OneWorld throughout multiple subsidiary offices throughout Europe and specifically London. They require an experienced Consultant (with technical competencies i.e suitescript) to head up this implementation and act as the EMEA Systems Manager from go-live.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a techno-functional ERP professional with strong understanding of NetSuite OneWorld Implementation. This person should be comfortable working in fast paced, energetic environment that comes with a global implementation at a growing and innovative brand. Must be willing to travel from time to time to other office locations e.g Denmark, Spain, Greece, Austria, Romania, Netherlands etc
- Oversee the Technical Resources for systems managers. This will include planning and managing the delivery of implementation projects, systems issues, scope, and status updates
- Assist in system architecture, finance systems analysis, development, design, integration, testing and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Convey complex technical concepts to company employee's throughout, that includes stakeholders, technical and functional project teams, finance/ accounting departments with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Must be competent with all NetSuite Administrative duties such as creating workflows, fields, searches, custom forms and reports
- Work with NetSuite support team to maintain cases opened and business needs
- Numerous years recent experience working with NetSuite
- Netsuite OneWorld Implementation Experience
- Experience working with integration tools such as Dell Boomi or similar is a plus
- Good communication skills and comfortable working direct with all levels of staff from C-level to General
To apply, simply submit your CV today; . This is an urgent role and will be filled quickly.
To discuss this opportunity further in complete confidence then please send your CV to L.walmsley@Andersonfrank.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.