Salesforce Production Support
||£500 - £600
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Salesforce Support Analyst
An investment bank are looking for a Salesforce Support Analyst to drive business transformation across Capital Markets through a new Salesforce CRM platform on a contracting basis.
* The role will require you to provide front office production support for local and remote users leveraging the Salesforce platform.
* Support Java spring based interfaces into and out of Salesforce
* You will also liaise between business users, internal system teams and external vendors managing and supporting production issues.
* Previously worked in banking or financial services
* Experience with Salesforce CRM platform (ADM-201 certification required)
* Extensive front office support experience
* Understanding of Capital Markets
* Previous roles as a Business analyst or production support
* Ability to liaise and work with internal teams and external stakeholders
* Experience with JIRA and Confluence
* Windows server, UNIX OR MS-SQL experience
If this Salesforce Support Analyst role is of interest then please get in touch with an updated CV.
Look forward to hearing from you,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales