Salesforce Platform Manager
Salary: up to £75,000 + bonus and car allowance
A fantastic Salesforce Platform Manager opportunity has arisen in Glasgow. The organisation are the global leaders in their field and have implemented Salesforce to take their truly global company to the next level.
As a Salesforce Platform Manager it will be your responsibility to oversee the entire Salesforce implementation, be an influential voice in managing the direction and development of Salesforce, ensure the support and other Salesforce resources are properly trained and to be a main liaison between the business and the implementation partner. There will be times where you will be required to get hands on with Salesforce.
The ideal candidate:
* An in depth knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform
* Excellent leadership skills and a proven track record of leading teams through end to end projects
* Familiar working in Agile environment
* Confident in front of stakeholders, able to manage stakeholder expectations and gather requirements
* Knowledge of CPQ tools is massively desirable
* Salesforce Certification is desirable
* An awareness of Field Service Lightning is desirable
This is a great opportunity for you, as Salesforce professional, to take that big leap in to an enterprise level organisation as the Salesforce lead.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Elias Ptohides at Click here to contact this recruiter
or call +44 (0)203 869 0880
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.