Developer in Test (SDET)
14th June 2018
£500 - £600
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Tier 1 investment bank is looking for a highly skilled Software Development Engineer in test (SDET). You will be working and mentoring a fantastic team.
Key skills required:
* Expert in full SDLC (code quality, source control, build, deploy, test, ops)
* Excellent experience of design through to delivery of high quality software.
* Experience in developing product test frameworks (Junit, Mockito, TestNG) and automating the reporting of test results
* Ability to implement an Agile Automated Test Strategy
* Proficient with full SDLC (code quality, source control, build, deploy, test, ops)
* Deep understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD).
* Good OO coding within Java or C#
* Good experience using SQL or database tech.
* You will need financial services, investment banking or similar work experience office to be considered for this role.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales