Nigel Frank International
14th June 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
HELPDESK ENGINEER - NORTHAMPTON - COMPETITIVE SALARY
My client are an award winning Financial Times Stock Exchange 250 company with offices UK wide. They have a clear ethos: working together as a national team and breaking down the barriers of hierarchy to give everyone a chance at growth and prosperity.
I'm looking for an experienced 2nd or 3rd line engineer to assist with BAU and provide infrastructure support to other teams.
* 3rd line BAU support
* Provide project support for server/storage solutions
* Control and deploy specified systems as the lead technologist
* Ensure technical/system documentation is updated
We're looking for:
* Extensive ITIL knowledge
* Microsoft technical stack - Exchange / Sharepoint / Hyper-V / SQL server / Lync / SCCM
* Active Directory experience
* Standard infrastructure technologies - SAN / NAS / Virtualisation / Backup / Thin Client computing
* Networking fundamentals
The role is based in Northampton with normal working hours 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will be required to work as part on an on-call shift rota so flexibility outside of core business hours is essential.
Travel to other offices will also be necessary so a driving licence would be preferable.
Salary is competitive but specific details can be discussed in person.
If you're interested, apply online today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively, call Fran on 0191 338 7522 for a more detailed discussion.
Azure, Active Directory, Office 365, O365, Infrastructure, Virtualisation, BAU 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Helpdesk, Support, Engineer, SQL, MySQL, Sharepoint, Hyper-V, Lync, SCCN, SAN ,NAS, Thin Client, Server, Project