HELPDESK ENGINEER - NORTHAMPTON - COMPETITIVE SALARY
My client are an award winning Financial Times Stock Exchange 250 company with offices UK wide. They have a clear ethos: working together as a national team and breaking down the barriers of hierarchy to give everyone a chance at growth and prosperity.
I'm looking for an experienced 2nd or 3rd line engineer to assist with BAU and provide infrastructure support to other teams.
* 3rd line BAU support
* Provide project support for server/storage solutions
* Control and deploy specified systems as the lead technologist
* Ensure technical/system documentation is updated
We're looking for:
* Extensive ITIL knowledge
* Microsoft technical stack - Exchange / Sharepoint / Hyper-V / SQL server / Lync / SCCM
* Active Directory experience
* Standard infrastructure technologies - SAN / NAS / Virtualisation / Backup / Thin Client computing
* Networking fundamentals
The role is based in Northampton with normal working hours 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will be required to work as part on an on-call shift rota so flexibility outside of core business hours is essential.
Travel to other offices will also be necessary so a driving licence would be preferable.
Salary is competitive but specific details can be discussed in person.
If you're interested, apply online today or send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
Alternatively, call Fran on [Telephone number removed]
for a more detailed discussion.
Azure, Active Directory, Office 365, O365, Infrastructure, Virtualisation, BAU 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Helpdesk, Support, Engineer, SQL, MySQL, Sharepoint, Hyper-V, Lync, SCCN, SAN ,NAS, Thin Client, Server, Project