Cybersecurity Compliance Specialist, GRC
12th June 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cybersecurity GRC Compliance Specialist, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
As a member of the Visa Europe Cyber Security Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team, this role will be part of the Global Cyber Security Compliance Programme execution in Europe, working as part of a small focus group under the guidance of the Europe GRC Compliance Lead, but operating also as a member of the Global GRC Compliance team. The focus is of this team is on the management and execution of internal and external Compliance Programmes. You will also be asked to support in other required GRC and Compliance activity as the Programme matures in Europe.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* You will support the execution of programmes that work to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory, audit, and security best practices.
* Working under the direction of the GRC Europe Compliance lead you will take ownership of the Cybersecurity actions resulting from internal and external audit and compliance activity - facilitating interaction between the relevant Cybersecurity and non-Cybersecurity teams from issue identification through to evidence collection and issue close out.
* You will be working collaboratively with key Compliance partners including but not limited to Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Data Privacy and Data Governance
* You will be asked to evaluate plans and evidence artefacts to validate accuracy and appropriateness for issue close out
* You will support in self-assessment and readiness programs for Cybersecurity systems and processes
* You will lead communication and feedback to SME's to close compliance gaps where identified.
* You will supporting in the delivery of appropriate high quality reporting to European and Global Risk Committees and other Governance bodies as required
What we're after…
* A passion for Fintech and Cyber Security
* Experience in information security governance, risk and compliance function or ability to demonstrate transferable skills
* Desirable some experience in evaluating technology and/or security controls in Information System Audits or assessments (with exposure to different frameworks) preferably for financial and/or technology companies.
* Understanding and some experience in conducting audits and assessments
* Experience working in a global organisation with the need to deliver to regional requirements
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
* Educated to degree level in a relevant Information Security discipline or proven equivalent work experience
* CISP, CISSP, CISMA, CISA and auditing qualifications desirable but not essential as training will be provided to the right candidate
* Strong team player
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multi-tasking among concurrent activities and frequent shifting of priorities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence others, especially in the event of conflicting views
* Be able to foster and grow relationships
* Sound planning and organisational skills
* Excellent analytical skills - advanced MS Excel skills desirable
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button