Manager- Cyber Security Assurance Lead, Europe
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Manager, Cybersecurity Assurance Lead, Europe we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We've made it our priority to create top-tier governance, risk & compliance teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We'll equip you with the very best tools so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As Cybersecurity Assurance Lead within Cybersecurity you'll be enthused by getting stuck into a varied set of technology and business led-project as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* You'll lead Cybersecurity Assurance activity in Europe reporting into the European Cybersecurity Risk and compliance lead and with aligned with equivalent global function.
* As manager of the European Assurance Sub-Team (~2 individuals), you will cover assurance activities related to information security findings and the raising of policy control exceptions and ongoing management.
* You will be responsible for execution of the policy exceptions process guided by European policy process and procedures, aligned with global process.
* Actively coordinate activities with the other teams, reporting to management if exceptions are not handled in a timely manner and tracking progress throughout the work flow. Set priorities for processing exceptions to ensure higher risk exceptions are processed first.
* Act as a resource for key partners and share subject matter expertise with colleagues across the business.
* Assist in implementation of process and provide feedback on resource requirements
* Be able to provide appropriate reporting to European and Global Risk committees and other Governance bodies as required - preparation of quality presentation material
* Prepare high-quality executive management reporting reflecting metrics, performance and analytics
* Work collaboratively with other members of the Visa GRC team and the Information Security department together with other key Cybersecurity Compliance partners including but not limited to Internal Audit, Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Data Privacy and Data Governance
* Design, implement and lead appropriate Cybersecurity Assurance frameworks with a focus on global process delivery in European context.
* Maintain awareness of innovative thinking, industry practice and governance around IS as relevant to Visa Globally, and Europe specifically
* Monitor changes to industry and European regulatory requirements and ensures that these are accounted for within the Cybersecurity Assurance framework
What we're after…
* In-depth knowledge and experience in Cybersecurity governance, policy and risk management
* Experience working in a global organisation with the need to deliver regional requirements
* Ability to convey security concepts to both technical and non-technical and excellent analytical skills
* Ability to liaise with and influence multiple stakeholders up to C Suite, both internally and externally
* Experience and hands on knowledge of Archer eGRC desirable
* CISP, CISSP, CISMA, CISA and auditing qualifications desirable
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button