Business Data Analyst
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Business Data Analyst, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We've made it our priority to create top-tier governance, risk & compliance teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We're looking for those of you who are inspired by the art and science of cybersecurity. We'll equip you with the very best tools so that you can deliver top-notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As a key member of the Cybersecurity team, you'll be enthused by getting stuck into a varied set of technology and business led-project as well as the chance to collaborate with colleagues across our business, to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* We'll need you to create, maintaining and enhancements of datasets and dashboards to be used for reporting and insights
* Source, collect and manipulate both internal and external data to provide reporting for the business to use in our daily operations
* Ensure BAU reporting is run within agreed timescales and is accurate
* You will support the work to develop, review and re-engineer as appropriate, processes and work flow to ensure efficiency of operation and enhance data quality processes and team effectiveness
* Collaboration is key at Visa. We'll need you to collaborate effectively with appropriate Information Security staff to validate and check data consistency as well as build and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of partners across the business
* You will produce regular and ad-hoc reporting on a variety of metrics
* Ensure all processes and procedures are adequately documented to audit and regulatory standards
* You will support/ document product tool evaluations and requirements analysis for Security projects
What we're after…
* Proficiency in all MS Office 365 Products but with superior skills in SharePoint, Excel and, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL, Excel Macro, Pivot tables
* Comfortable and confident communicating data to senior leaders
* Experience of manipulating and interrogating large and datasets, with a good working knowledge of BI/database tools and management information software packages
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with knowledge on how to convey often complex information in simple and straightforward terms to various stakeholders and senior leadership
* Evidence of flexibility, the ability to handle opposing priorities and deliver outputs in line with both agreed objectives and timescale
* A demonstrable ability to create SharePoint sites and develop process flows and track requirements is an advantage.
* Produce, interpret, analyse and present clearly and concisely, complex information and data from a range of sources and for use by a wide range of audiences together with experience of providing management information and analysis to support planning and decision-making
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button