An established, growing consultancy based in Edinburgh is seeking a Digital Project Manager to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as flexible working hours and some remote working plus much more.
This is a varied and evolving role which will be responsible for the full-lifecycle management of our Microsoft Cloud programmes. The role will also involve resource management, business process and continuous improvement, and will require a strong leader who is able to consult with a wide range of cross company and external stakeholders, whilst delivering the agreed solutions. The role holder will additionally ensure effective delivery within time and budget constraints and manage clients and suppliers.
As a Digital Project Manager your duties will include:
- Considerable face to face and remote customer contact and relationship management including travel to London.
- Resourcing of work.
- Defining the scheduled milestone, scope and deliverables.
- Coordinating and managing internal and external multi-functional teams.
- Producing and maintaining accurate documentation - key documents include Project Initiation Document (PID), Communication, Change and RAID logs.
- Setting and managing budgets and internal resources with appropriate input from all budget holders.
- Tracking spends and is able to clearly demonstrate value for money in approach.
To be a successful Digital Project Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in efficiently managing diverse stakeholder needs with a collaborative approach.
- Experience within the digital industry as a Manager.
- Experience of working professionally with, and managing, external suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrable experience of competently managing expectations and influencing up to director level.
- Experience of formal project management techniques and documentation, ideally with additional experience of using the ‘agile’ methodology.
- Evidenced knowledge of business analysis, policy and process, solution definition, data cleansing, and testing.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office 365 implementations is desirable.
- Knowledge of People Change Management programmes such as ADKAR or equivalent.
In return, the Digital Manager will receive a salary of up to £45,000 per annum.