Cyber Incident Response Analyst
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cyber Incident Response Analyst we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We've made it our priority to create top-tier governance, risk & compliance teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We'll equip you with the very best tools so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As Cybersecurity Assurance Lead within Cybersecurity you'll be enthused by getting stuck into a varied set of technology and business led-project as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* You will monitor Cybersecurity alerts though the use of a Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM) to triage, mitigate and escalate issues
* Coordinate the initial investigation workflow and response
* Collaboration is key! We'll need you to work closely with key partners across the business to ensure they are actively engaged refining and tuning our sensors
* This role means you'll be providing round-the-clock support for our global security operations centre. Analysts work a 12-hour shift pattern, including holidays and weekends - so dedication is everything here
What we're after…
* Great problem solving skills are a winner - people with curiosity, tenacity and resilience to resolve issues without giving up
* A foundation of role skills including
* A solid foundational understanding of TCP/IP and networks to include packet analysis, firewalls, routers, and ACLs
* Strong working knowledge of malware in its varying forms, common delivery mechanisms, and common mitigation steps
* Ability to convey security concepts related cybersecurity events to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience with IDS/IPS, Endpoint protection, Network Security, WAF, Sandboxing and analysis toolsets.
* Experience operating and administrating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms is a huge plus!
* The ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members in a dynamic workforce
* Direct security operations experience is key, however candidates with Forensics or Penetration Testing background may also be considered
* We really value in-depth knowledge and skills so it would be ideal if you have GCIH or GCIA qualifications
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.