Information Security Specialist - 3rd Party Risk
||12th June 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Information Security Specialist - 3rd Party Risk, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
As a member of the Visa Cyber Security Governance Risk and Compliance team you will support in the delivery of Third Party Risk management within the remit of Cyber Security across Europe.
Working for the Senior Manager lead, this role will work closely with the Supplier Risk Management programme team globally and locally. You will be on point for delivery of the 3rd Party due diligence process as well as responses to our clients as part of their Supplier Due Diligence programmes liaising with other partners and senior leaders inside and outside of IS as required. In additional it will be required to support on contract reviews.
The primary goals are to be an active member of an efficient and effective Third Party due diligence and risk management process for Europe in line with global process and supporting European business and executive partners including Regulatory face off as required.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* You will conduct Information Security Supplier Due Diligence reviews in line with approved Europe and global governance and tiering
* You will provide appropriate reporting to European and Global risk committees as required
* You will support the lead in all activity relating to IS Supplier due diligence
* You will work collaboratively with other members of the Visa GRC team and Procurement who run the overall Supplier Due Diligence process as well as other key business stakeholder groups, endeavouring to break down silos and work together as "One Visa"
* You will perform remote desktop reviews and on-site assessments as required
* Everyone is a leader at Visa, you will work collaboratively with SMEs to compile breach reports on cyber incidents affecting VE suppliers, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
* You will support SMEs and has involvement for recording and monitoring supplier risks that arise from reviews
* You will perform contract reviews to ensure InfoSec clauses are adequately represented
* You will support in delivery of responses to Visa customers in response to information requests
What we're after…
* A passion for Fintech, and in particular payments
* Significant information security experience in a relevant industry
* Experience working in a global organisation with the need to deliver regional requirements
* Ability to work collaboratively with team members across international regions.
* Experience in 3rd Party risk management and supplier due diligence
* Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
* CISP, CISSP, CISM CISA and auditing qualifications desirable
* Good knowledge of compliance standards, frameworks and assurance (i.e. ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, GDPR, SSAE16 SOC1/2, ISAE3402)
* Sound knowledge and experience of information security related technologies and practices
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills
* Strong communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to liaise with and influence multiple stakeholders at high levels, both internally and externally
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.