Graduate Recruitment Consultant
||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
||£17000 - £18000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Bristol (City Centre)
£17'000 - £18'000 + Commission (First years realistic earnings of £40k) + Comprehensive Training + Progression + Incentives + 25 Days Holiday
Are you looking to get into the recruitment industry?
Do you want to join a company that was the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK in 2015 and currently the leading permanent engineering and technical recruiter in the UK?
What makes Rise different to other recruitment consultancies is that we reward exceptional performances with unrivaled career progression, award winning training and fantastic earnings.
Rise are an engineering and technical recruitment consultancy based in modern offices in the centre of Bristol. We have a culture of excellence winning Investors in people Gold award; have doubled turnover, profit and headcount year on year for 4 years running and have consultants progress from trainee to manager in less than 18 months.
We reward people along the way from meals in some of Bristol's best restaurants to trips to destinations such as Barcelona, Dubai, Chamonix and Las Vegas.
Our company is comprised of highly-motivated and social teams, each led by an experienced Recruitment Manager who is dedicated to ensuring that each individual achieves, whilst supporting you with your on-going training and development.
The duties include but are not limited to:
* Telephone interviewing
* Sales and business calls
* Account management
* Client & candidate relationship management
* Project management
* Conducting candidate assessments
We offer the following rewards to all of our Consultants from day one:
* Holidays (Vegas, Barcelona, Skiing, Caribbean)
* Sports days out (F1 Silverstone, F1 Monaco, Ascot, Rugby)
* Golf & Spa days
* Top Bristol restaurants
* Realistic earning of £35k-£40k in year 1 (Basic salary £16,000 to £18,000)
* Uncapped commission scheme awarding 20%, 25% or 30% on top of your base salary depending on your hard work - anything upwards of £1600 per month on top of base salary
* Top performers earn in excess of £100,000
* Quarterly review pay rises and promotion reviews
Please click 'Apply' or email firstname.lastname@example.org