This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Until 31st October
* Produces comprehensive schedules according to DXC standards.
* Ensure that milestones and dependencies across projects are reflected in related schedules and that we have the ability to report status using standard reports
* Creates an overview at Program level by consolidating the project schedules in one Master Schedule
* Identify and report the Critical Path
* Produces reports showing the status of earned value (this requires obtaining budget and actuals information that is not contained in the MSP plans).
* Check the health of the schedule using the schedule quality analyzer tool
* Supports the capture of weekly schedules and helps to recalculate the remaining work
* Monitors resource levels against achievement to advise on resource levelling and identify potential over or under estimating for work effort within the plan
* Monitors actual progress. Once there is a baseline, ensure that any movement to this is subject to formal change control and, once changes are approved, that the PM updates the schedule to incorporate the change and reports progress based on this
* Attends management, project team and customer meetings as requested by the project manager to ensure that schedules are being maintained and updated as required, according to standards
* Trains and supervises other PMO team members in the use of standard tools and processes
* Assists management, project managers and colleagues to understand and accept scheduling concepts, tools and processes
* Reviews actual schedule achievements for estimating future similar projects and undertakes to record any lessons learned
* Uses either PPMC or the Project Control Framework to produce and analyze weekly and monthly reports as required
* Ensure EV reporting is consistently and effectively applied by incumbent PMs and aggregated for the programme.
* Scheduling is implemented as designed and functioning to support the Transition and Transformation programs
* Schedules are base lined and show a critical path
* All programs/projects schedules are kept up to date and interdependencies are updated regularly
* Reporting is undertaken as agreed and required (including earned value)
Key Interfaces/ Relationships:
* Reports to the cPMO/PMO manager
* Liaises with the program managers, all project tower leads and project managers
Key Professional Competencies:
* Experience in project management (2-10 years, depending on seniority level)
* Highly dexterous with MS Project
* Solid understanding of project scheduling and cost control (prepared to work towards PMI-SP certification)
* A thorough and organized approach with a meticulous attention to detail and quality
* Initiative, resourcefulness and persistence in problem solving
* Fluency in English and local language
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to manage a changing workload and work remotely