Senior Full Stack Developer aspiring to be CTO
||As soon as possible
||Evendo - CTO_expired
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Full Stack Developer aspiring to be CTO
*What is our purpose in this world?*
We have seen digitization of less complex markets for hotel bookings (Booking.com, Hotels.com etc.), plane reservations (Momondo, Skyscanner etc.) and touristic activities (Viator, GetYourGuide etc.).
At Evendo we want to digitize the event market and create transparency so it becomes easier and more effective for event planners and suppliers to find each other.
Evendo basically combines all of these into one end-to-end event platform, adding a fully integrated planning tool and an app-based wallet guiding the customer through the event itself.
This reduces the time spent to plan and book an event (in fact by around 80%), lowers stress during execution and significantly increases the chances of a successful event.
This is an exciting time in our history and we are now looking to scale quickly. For the right profile it is a great time to join and be part of an amazing journey. We are looking for an enthusiastic, Senior Full Stack Engineer who will lead in building, scaling and managing the development of our core products: Core System, App and Web Site.
*The profile we are looking for*
This role is especially suited to someone who wants to be part of the founding team and influence the direction of the company.
You won't merely be handed specs: you'll be in charge of taking ideas from the whiteboard all the way through to them being live, tracking the results, and iterating to make them better. For this reason, this role is only suitable for someone who likes being closely involved in product " what to build and how it will work, as much as the technical implementation itself.
You will be leading and managing the company’s technological vision, strategy and development. You will be expected to help in the preparation of presentations to the Board and lend a hand when needed to customer queries.
We are looking for a self-starter with a go-to attitude and plenty of initiative, an excellent communicator, including a proven ability to explain complex technical concepts clearly and concisely to non-technical people. Excellent problem-solving abilities are also important in the role.
We hope you like to travel and discover new countries. You will travel frequently in the first 3 months to Ukraine and spend time with our development team.
* involved in development, support and maintenance activities of internal / external web applications
* using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and project life cycle deliverables
* provide structure to development activities following proper SCRUM / Agile methodologies
* lead near-shore and offshore development resources to write high quality code
* manage and delegate tasks effectively to team members and ensure the deliverables meet management’s tight deadlines
* transform business ideas from user perspective into technical specifications and user stories
* recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches
* working closely with operations and product teams, to build and scale back-end services
* make sure our products and services look and feel great for users on any platform
* experienced leader of development teams within a start-up environment
* entrepreneurial business leader, able to lead commercial meetings with investors, clients etc.
* hands on development experience
* strong C# and ASP.Net
* amazon cloud and elastic search proficiency
* .Net Core
*Evendo is looking for a special "you"*
* you want to succeed and have a high personal drive.
* you are a go-getter and see opportunities rather than obstacles.
* you are a no-quitter and don’t stop until you have reached your goal
* you are aware of the consequences of producing sub-standard and you do not want to put your colleagues in a position, where they will have to deal with your mistakes
* you are aware that making a wrong decision is better than making no decision - and just as you will be ready to do whatever it takes to help and assist your colleagues if they fail, you expect the same from them
* you are a team-player and you know that no company is stronger than the weakest link (and you don’t want it to be you).
* you have the guts to speak up and the courtesy to know when to shut up
* you keep your promises
* you are flexible and want to expand your horizon by learning new things all the time
* you raise your hand first when a new task is given to the team.
If you recognize yourself in the above, and want to be a part of a journey conquering the world, we will be looking forward to welcoming you in Evendo.
Evendo was founded in Denmark by experienced entrepreneurs and have been operating in the Danish market since August 2016. During this period, Evendo has easily become the largest and fastest-growing event portal in Denmark with an impressive customer-base and a rapid increase in market positioning.
Working environment: international team / ambitious start-up organization
Spoiler alert: dogs bellow 5kg will be daily at the office.