Lead Cyber Security Solution Architect
29th May 2018
10397186 CP EN EXT 3-25766600
Airbus CyberSecurity Offers
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Is Cyber Security more than just an antivirus protection measure for you? If yes, you are the right person for us!
We are currently looking for a Lead Cyber Security Solution Architect for Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport, South Wales.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for supporting the technical design of cyber defence capabilities to meet market demands.
The role will be based in Newport (South Wales) with the possibility of travel to customer premises (predominantly national but also limited international). Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
You will ensure that:
- A point of contact for technical design, transition and 3rd line support is provided for project teams (internal, external and
- The Cyber Defence capability is realised throughout all phases of a project or program from inception to disposal
- Architecture and designs are created in accordance with the service design coordination process, aligning with the service
strategy and service transition processes
You will be in charge of:
- Performing analysis of business requirements and the creation of service design packages, supporting discussions with
external, internal and international stakeholders up to and including Director Level
- Designing management information systems and tools related to each environment
- The continual service improvement of new and existing technology and management architectures
You have the following skills and experience:
- A degree level in Information Technology or senior professional qualifications
- Ten years' experience working within I.T. as a domain expert in one or more infrastructure disciplines with a focus on security
- Five years' experience in working in an Architect or Design role within an MSSP organisation or large cyber security
organisation, with two as lead / SDA
- Experience of supporting full technical service lifecycles to include costing of service design transition and operations
- Two years' experience working on specific SOC/SIEM platforms (such as but not limited to Splunk, LogRythm, Alienvault,
Intel/McAfee, AlertLogic, RSA, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic)
- Fluent in English
The following elements are desirable:
- Previous work experience gained in:
- a Cyber Defence Analyst or Forensics role;
- a Senior/Lead roles in one or more of: *NIX
Architecture & Design Administration, Windows Server Families; Security Architecture, Information Assurance (within UK
CESG/MoD); Endpoint Protection, Boundary Protection
- Experience working within UK Defence/Government sector
- Industry/professional/UK government security qualifications (in particular UK CCP, CISMP, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, ITIL, ISO
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
- Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
- Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
- Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A private healthcare service
- An extensive range of social benefits, such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care service, etc.
- Flexible working time Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.