Graduate QA Consultant
We are now recruiting for our Graduate intakes for 2018
When you apply please make it clear on your CV when you will finish your studies.
Who are we?
SQS is focused on delivering excellence to our clients and therefore ensure that we have the best talent on-board to do this. We look for technical individuals’ who are naturally innovative, dynamic, self-motivated and collaborative to find new and exciting ways of providing quality assurance to the highest standard.
As an employee we offer you the chance to travel across the UK and work in a variety of sectors (BFSI, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities). If you are looking for a role that can offer well-structured career development, progression and exciting growth potential then we want to hear from you!
SQS is a growing, fast-paced software consultancy and always one step ahead of ever changing IT landscape.
• Upon offer is a 3 week all expenses paid training programme in Durban, South Africa where we will provide you with full training including a ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing, an introduction to Automated Test Tools and Test Management, as well as an opportunity to see a part of the world you may not have otherwise visited.
• In addition, SQS offer a structured career path with a continuous training and education programme, exposure to a wide variety of systems, industries and world class clients and a chance to travel across the UK, Ireland and internationally.
• Submit your application online
• A member of the recruitment team will review your application against the selection criteria
• If shortlisted you will be contacted with a request to submit a video application
• If successful, you will be invited to the Graduate Assessment Day
• Final stage will be an individual face to face interview in London
• SQS aims to make a final decision within a week of the last interview
• If successful you will receive a formal offer in writing and can expect to begin your journey to South Africa in August 2018.
To find out more click APPLY now to be redirected to our careers page!