Technical Author / Architect (Remote Working)
||18th May 2018
||£450 - £600
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Author / Architect, Techincal Aurthoring, API, Specification, Implementation, Computer Science, English, Technical Communications, Technical Writer, Information Developer, Architectural Documentation, Topic-based Authoring Environment, Software Development, Agile, Source Control, Bug-tracking Systems, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Jira, Trello, Health, Public Sector
Technical Author / Architect, Public Sector- Outside IR35 (Health), 12 Months, Remote Working
You will be required in the delivery of Technical Authoring capability to define and document the standards, specification and implementation of all API design work. This will include delivering all required standards and specifications to enable specified APIs to be developed.
You will report to a Programme Manager and work with other teams throughout the organisation, suppliers and may need to work with other related organisations.
Management and writing of the standards and specifications for any and all APIs being developed as part of the programme including:-
Atomic API's (those of lowest level functionality)
Mock Client system
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, English, Technical Communications, or a related field.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience as a technical writer or information developer.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience creating API, architectural, and other technical-focused documentation.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a topic-based authoring environment.
* Experience working in a software development environment.
* Familiar with the software development life cycle and Agile processes.
* Good foundation in programming, API design, and software architecture.
* Experience with source control and bug-tracking systems.
* Proven ability to learn new systems and develop product expertise quickly.
* Significant experience of current commercial standards/specifications; technical requirements and experience delivering Interoperability specifications and standards, and design and delivery process enabling developer resource to deliver API's in major technology platforms
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
* Jira, Trello