||£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£50,000-£60,000 + benefits
Production Manager required to join a global automotive consultancy to work on a vital engine development and production project being run by the company to support a global automotive OEM. This is an award winning product line and a key role in supporting the business unit.
As Production Manager you will be required to lead a team of 17 people across 2 separate shifts on the floor including development, recruitment, training and more. You will also manage the day to day engine assembly issues and ensure delivery quality of products being shipped out to customers.
The ideal Production Manager will come from a Quality Production background in the automotive industry or a Mechanical Engineering background with an understanding of engines and their applications. You will also have a proven track record of working and implementing Lean manufacturing principles. As this is a customer facing role, the ideal Production Manager should be a confident leader with the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers.
* Production Manager
* Proven leader with strong communication skills
* Proven experience of working and implementing lean manufacturing principles
* Experienced manufacturing manager (automotive assembly or engine experience)
* Automotive engine manufacturing
* Drive operational improvements such as a Kaizan type approach
* Production Management
* Manage all aspects of engine assembly operations including both production and process engineering