Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer is required by an Industry Leading organisation in their Ashford offices.
As the Embedded Software Engineer you will providing development of the companies vast range of firmware systems, managing small design projects and provide support to both internal and external customers. As well as providing support for the company legacy systems you will be developing small applications for test and development.
What's in it for the Embedded Software Engineer?
* Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
* Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
* Competitive Salary
* Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
* Excellent Career Development opportunities
* You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Embedded Software Engineer:
* Eligible for SC clearance
* 3 years minimum experience in software Developer role/environment
* Proven track record of programming of real time embedded C is essential
* Skilled in the use of electronic measurement and test equipment
* Experienced in technical report writing
* Be able to read electronic circuit diagrams
* Proficient in the use if Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio
* Degree or higher in related field
Desirable Skills for the Embedded Software Engineer:
* Experience of using visual studio programming in visual basic / C#
* Exposure to Keil ARM development toolchain is highly desirable
* Coding to MISRA and the use of statistical analysis tools
* One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
* Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills and you are an Embedded Software Engineer wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.