£30,000 - £50,000
Are you interested in joining an award winning creative agency based in Central London working with a list of impressive clients? Well, this is a fantastic opportunity for WordPress developers to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team working on digital projects.
You will need to have a strong passion for coding and new technologies with a portfolio of sites/projects that clearly demonstrate your skills and capabilities.
What you will be responsible for?
* Developing websites and web applications which are optimised across multiple browsers and device platforms
* Working across a broad range of exciting projects for different clients and big brands
* Helping to recommend, plan and develop dynamic web and digital projects
* Being actively involved at all stages of the design and development process
* Working closely with the UX, design, SEO and project management teams
* Testing and supporting new and existing solutions
* Staying up-to-date with current web trends and new technologies and have a desire to push the boundaries.
* Working in a variety of development processes, including Agile
What is required?
* Advanced experience with WordPress architecture, standard methodologies, and coding standards
* Extensive experience of developing and testing responsive websites for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
* Proficient in Linux administration, Apache configuration, MySQL database design, and PHP web development
* Advanced knowledge of PHP and MySQL including modern PHP frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel
* Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
* Experience of using version control systems - ideally Git
* Good working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices
* A good understanding of accessibility standard
* An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and a pride in your work
* The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients and colleagues with exceptional service at all times
Be part of building one of greatest digital agencies in London and apply today.
Send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP / Web recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA, PHP & Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA, PHP & Web professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA, PHP & Web market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities for JAVA / PHP / Web jobs are.