Freelance NetSuite Project Manager - Denmark
Nigel Frank International
18th May 2018
£500 - £600
AM 1805 GPM_1526642515_expired
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client a leader within their industry are recruiting for an experienced Freelance Project Manager for the successful implementation and Post Go Live of NetSuite
Reporting to the CFO the position will be repsonsible for the provision of project management services to implement NetSuite throughout the Scandinavian region.
You will engage with a team of Finance leads, Operation SMEs, Solution/Integration leads and NetSuite's PS to manage project tasks.
You will be responsible for the localizations, configurations, data migrations, UAT, testing and deployment in your regions providing clear and concise communication to all key project leaders.
You will also serve to ensure operational processes are viable and deliverables are in line with change management.
You will be based in Copenhagen with potential travel to countries within the Scandinavian region, providing full oversight and reports into progression to the global HQ.
* Coordination of timelines, tasks, and milestones
* communication of project updates, risk management and escalation management
* UAT arrangement, resource managmenent, issue resolution
* User training
* Experience of NetSuite implementaion delivery
* Knowledge of NetSuite business practices
* Hands-on project management experience
* Proven track record of being the conduit between all teams within the successful delivery of a project ranging from Consultants to Directors.