||Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is an award winning mobile app and digital solutions agency based in Edinburgh city centre. With a team of 30+ mobile specialists, developing native and Xamarin based mobile products along with web based backend systems for enterprise clients internationally.
Variety is the spice of life and as such their team work on a range of projects for a wide spectrum of clients; from bluechips to start-ups and everything in-between! They want to innovate, not imitate and as a business they are constantly looking for new challenges - you should feel the same.
They have a fantastic open plan modern office with Herman Miller chairs, the latest Apple kit, regular games of ping pong and offer 32 days paid holiday per year, regular team lunches, team meetings, all the free coffee, soft drinks, cereal and fruit you can manage!
Their team is expanding and they are seeking a talented Android developer to join their office in Edinburgh. You should be passionate about clean efficient code, whilst ensuring high performance and scalability. They are currently accepting applications for graduate/junior roles as well as senior positions.
- Degree in computer science / software engineering or equivalent technical knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin or Java
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Native mobile development targeting recent versions of Android
- Confident with using Git from the terminal
- Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Knowledge/experience of clean architecture and SOLID principles
- CI tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- JIRA or similar project management tool
- Experience with working on a Scrum Team and participating in sprint ceremonies
- Experience collaborating with other specialists such as testers, designers and product owners.
- C# and Xamarin
- Scrum master experience
- Experience mentoring junior developers