||£20000 - £26000
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This dynamic software company has been creating intuitive, intelligent collaborative software solutions since 2001. In that time, they have helped some of the world's biggest brands to solve their marketing planning, budgeting and spend control challenges.
They require a graduate / junior software developer to join their technical team to help innovate, develop and maintain their cloud-software platform. This is a permanent role, based in Swindon, United Kingdom.
You will work towards being responsible for developing high-quality solutions against Jira Stories as part of a small team using an Agile Scrum methodology. You will be capable of communicating effectively with technical colleagues, and stakeholders. You will work towards taking a proactive role in identifying and implementing software improvements.
- Integrate front-end UX with back-end data and business logic using: React components, JSON
- Write and perform Unit Tests using Automated Tests Frameworks
- Write and maintain clear documentation
- Participate in Agile Scrum planning, sprints and retrospectives
- Take part in developing and testing against user stories towards acceptance
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement and quality
- HTML 5 skills (cross-browser/platform valid markup)
- CSS / CSS3
- Awareness of Agile Scrum project management methodology
Additional / Desirable Skills:
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, couchDB, couchBase)
- Automated Tests framework
- Jira / Confluence
- Photoshop / Illustrator for design, icons, images, mockups
Professional and Other:
- 0 to 3 years proven commercial experience in software development
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small team
- Understanding of unit, integration and regression testing
- Organised, reliable and thorough; a strong attention to detail
- Graduate (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred)
- Clear English verbal and written communication skills
- Salary: from £20K for Graduate/starter up to £26K for strong junior
- Potential for performance and project-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Perks and salary-sacrifice options
- This is a permanent, full-time position, based in Swindon, United Kingdom
- Do not apply if not willing to travel to Swindon on a daily basis