Helpdesk Engineer (1st Line) - Glasgow - 1 Month Contract
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
HELPDESK ENGINEER (1ST LINE) - GLASGOW - 1 MONTH CONTRACT
We have an urgent opportunity live in Glasgow with our client who requires a contractor to join them to provide 1st Line Support for a 1 month contract.
Our Global Leading Client is seeking a driven and enthusiastic individual to take on the role of 1st Line Support. Within this role you will be working in a customer service style environment where you will provide incident resolution in person, over the phone and via Helpdesk. You will need to have a good basic understanding of various aspects of IT, along with great communication skills and an end user focused approach.
For this role you must have:
* Minimum HNC or equivalent in IT, Computer Science or similar experience
* Previous experience in a similar customer or software support position
* Ability to identify issues, whilst providing exemplary customer service
* Competent at working through ticketing systems
* Solid grasp of networking operating systems and hardware
* Experience in adding new users (Active Directory)
* Good understanding of Office 2010 - 365
* Knowledge and understanding of CompTIA A+
* MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
For more information please apply directly or call Lauren Lee on 0131 558 4806.