Web & Graphic Designer
||£30,000 - £35,000
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
This award winning company are a team of people from many disciplines who are creating new music-making devices for the digital age. They have a range of hardware and software products that are designed to let music-makers be more expressive.
They are looking for a talented Web & Graphic Designer to execute web, digital and online projects to support marketing initiatives.
You will work on the design of their websites, ensuring brand guidelines are met whilst striving to constantly enhance the content, functionality and beauty of these assets. You'll also execute the digital design of their calendar of campaigns and promotions, including the creation of landing pages and other online assets.
Please note that they require a portfolio as part of your application.
What you'll do:
- Develop design concepts for web/online/other digital media, based on marketing and campaign ideas
- Execute design updates to their websites and online store
- Actively seek out ways to improve the UX of their websites
- Liaise with our in house web dev team to confirm build feasibility of design concepts and provide handover notes/specs
- Design new product pages and other new areas of their websites
Campaigns and promotions:
- Work with the rest of comms design to create concepts for their consumer and product campaigns, and sales promotions
- Design campaign specific landing pages
- Contribute to the creation of other digital assets for campaigns and promotions including email visuals, Facebook ads, Google Display ads, and others
Other communication design:
- Work on other design projects across other communication channels such as advertising, point of sale, and events as necessary.
What you'll need:
- Experience as a Communications or Graphic Designer
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Sketch
- Ability to create responsive web designs
- Understanding of UX/UI design
- Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes and visual mockups
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- The capability to manage stakeholders and communicate with them accordingly
- A competitive health care cash plan
- 23 days holiday with 2 additional social impact days and the standard 8 statutory holiday days
- 20 hours per year dedicated to volunteering within the local community
- Team member discounts on their products
- Wellness programme including fortnightly massages, weekly guided meditation and yoga
- Apple laptop and relevant software licenses for your role and beyond
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- Frequent friends and family events
- A great working environment, featuring daily complimentary homemade vegetarian lunches as well as fresh baked bread, limitless homemade GOLDnola
- A dedicated company-wide Hack Day every four weeks to expand your skills
- The opportunity to create your own "4pm" class to skillshare both your technical and creative skill sets with other team members
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage