14th May 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Real Staffing are working with a NHS acute Hospital during a very busy time for the IT department. Because of this they have asked me to recruit for a Testing/QA Manager.
The ideal candidate for the Testing Quality Assurance Manager would be required to possess the following:
* Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, software architecture or similar field or several years' worth of experience within a similar role to Test Manager level
* A level of Healthcare Experience (NHS experience is desirable here)
* Experience with some of the following systems:
* Clinical Portal
* EPR solutions
* A strong level of expertise in Testing and Quality Assurance
* Expertise in Strategy and Planning
* ISO/IEC/IEEE compliance
* Proven experience in managing a small team
* Proven extensive experience in software and systems testing
The role will comprise of day to day responsibilities such as:
* Assisting writing a Testing Strategy
* Assisting in developing in-house testing procedures in accordance with National Compliance
If you are available and looking for a new challenge then please send me your CV and I will give you a call to discuss.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales