Co-Founder for High-Growth Games Studio (relocate to Falmouth)
||Living costs, plus equity in the start-up that you create
||Co-Founder (Games Studio)
||Ben Sewell or Phil Marshall
Co-Founders wanted for High-Growth Games Studios.
Launchpad is your chance to define the next generation of high-growth tech start-ups.
If you’re a software engineer, digital creative or business developer, then our award-winning, post-graduate programme is for you.
Here’s how our elite, life-changing, creative programme works:
1. Join a team of specialists
2. Select a challenge from an industry partner
3. Demonstrate your solution
4. Develop your business plan, incorporate and seek investment
5. Accelerate your business
What’s in for you (apart from having the chance to create and own a globally defining tech business)?
- Receive a GBP 16k tax-free stipend in your first year
- Gain a no-fee Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship
- Work with leading industry partners, like Amazon, BBC Worldwide and Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Get support from experienced mentors
- Live and work in amazing and inspiring surroundings in Cornwall
What do we expect?
- This isn’t 9-5. You need the hunger to push hard and learn constantly during our full 12-month incubation programme.
- We invest heavily in you and your business, and we expect that you do the same.
To find out more, or to apply, visit falmouthlaunchpad.co.uk
Launchpad is an innovative postgraduate incubation and acceleration programme, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.