Tech Support Manager
Tech Support Manager
Joining our newly formed CoE you’ll manage and administer global finance’s EPM systems and applications in a multi-platform environment used by corporate, regional and external users as well supporting the hotel’s reporting requirements*. As an analytical thinker, you’ll execute the data and user security governance policy and associated controls, ensuring SOX/SOC compliance and a clean audit. Maintain systems documentation in line with established IHG IT standards.
* Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Oracle EPBCS, Oracle PCMCS, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Data Management (FDM) and Financial Reporting
- You’ll actively participate in both global tech led EPM and internal team projects to deliver new tools or processes. Attend project meetings and provide technical expertise and direction. Complete regression testing. Support the migrations to QA and subsequently lead the migration to Production and future stabilisation.
- Provide 2nd level support to the global finance IDT team including the provision of 24 x 7 cover and escalate issues to global tech, the data centre or Oracle as required.
- You’ll deliver accurate and timely information & insight, in line with disclosed timelines.
- Recruit, lead, and develop a high performing technology support team and facilitate career progression/ talent rotation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Previous experience of working in Global teams and leading a team as well as strong relationship management, verbal and written communication and strategic and analytical skills.
Strong systems administration and programming acumen underpinned by an in-depth knowledge of Oracle’s EPM suite of tools.
Experience of ETL tools (ideally Informatica), ERP systems (ideally PeopleSoft) and demonstrated understanding of client/server, basic Unix.
Able to react effectively to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As a Tech Support Manager at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer