Application Support Manager
Application Support Manager
We have an opening for an Application Support Manager to join the team in our Branston office. It’s an exciting time to join IHG as we continue our journey of growth. We are looking for pioneers who can help shape the future of Insights & Analytics at IHG and develop our newly created Centre of Excellence into a world leading, respected function in IHG globally.
You’ll lead a team to provide application support for IHG’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)* suite of tools to deliver timely and quality financial and non-financial data.
*Including Essbase, Planning, EPBCS and PCMCS.
- You will work cross-functionally during the month end close, budgeting & forecasting and reporting processes to ensure your stakeholders
have access to quality data in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for the data loads and integrity of key Essbase, Planning and/or Cloud Applications.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support the delivery of improvements in processes, systems and procedures
- Building strong relationships will come naturally to you, you’ll liaise with Finance Business Partners and the Centre of Excellence,
collaborating to deliver high quality outputs.
- Execute the data quality governance policy and associated controls, ensuring SOX compliance and a clean audit.
- You will lead and develop a team of application support experts
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong finance and IT acumen, underpinned by an in-depth knowledge of data management, data governance and management
- Finance or business-related education and an advanced user of Oracle EPM suite of tools particularly Essbase, Planning and associated
- Experience of working in Global teams and leading a team as well as strong relationship management, verbal and written communication
and strategic and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise and to operate effectively in a fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines.
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer
As an Application Administer at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer