Customer Support Specialist - Security
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You may not heard of IHG, but you are sure to know our brands! We’re one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a global portfolio of brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®.
We have an opening for a Customer Support Specialist to join our newly formed CoE, you’ll work with different departments around the organisation & develop a great understanding of IHG’s global systems both Finance & non-Finance.
- You’ll be responsible for providing security administration associated with delivering the Global Finance BI & EPM systems strategy, including setting up
new end-users, modifying existing security access and timely termination of end-users
- Ensure completion of security set-up activities adheres to SLA delivery requirements and work with non-EPM technical teams as required to execute
- Update and provide necessary documentation to support internal and external security audits
- Ensure security access requests follow internal and external compliance requirements, including conducting weekly audits
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Good knowledge and demonstrated experience with Oracle BI & EPM reporting tools
- Demonstrated experience of working in a process driven, control environment with good attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to provide and explain information to business partners, key stakeholders, and Global Technology teams
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in multiple locations, challenging requests where appropriate and communicating with business
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As a Customer Support Specialist at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, car allowance and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer