Customer Support Specialist - Security
You may not heard of IHG, but you are sure to know our brands! We’re one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a global portfolio of brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®.
We have an opening for a Customer Support Specialist to join our newly formed CoE, you’ll work with different departments around the organisation & develop a great understanding of IHG’s global systems both Finance & non-Finance.
- You’ll be responsible for providing security administration associated with delivering the Global Finance BI & EPM systems strategy, including setting up
new end-users, modifying existing security access and timely termination of end-users
- Ensure completion of security set-up activities adheres to SLA delivery requirements and work with non-EPM technical teams as required to execute
- Update and provide necessary documentation to support internal and external security audits
- Ensure security access requests follow internal and external compliance requirements, including conducting weekly audits
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Good knowledge and demonstrated experience with Oracle BI & EPM reporting tools
- Demonstrated experience of working in a process driven, control environment with good attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to provide and explain information to business partners, key stakeholders, and Global Technology teams
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in multiple locations, challenging requests where appropriate and communicating with business
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As a Customer Support Specialist at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, car allowance and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer