Siri - Senior Build Engineer
We are looking to hire a Senior Build Engineer with strong software engineering skills, experience with build tools and complex package and dependency management. In this position you will focus on evolving the tools that build, evaluate and deploy our software stack and on providing support to the engineering teams on build issues.
- Proven experience in build engineering and release automation
- Expertise with multiple programming languages such as C++, Java, Python, and shell scripting
- Ability to learn quickly and desire to continuously develop both technical and non-technical skills
- Personality to be an effective team player
- Strong Python skills
- Experience with popular building and packaging tools across multiple programming languages
- Experience configuring and developing continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Engineer system and tools for building, testing and deploying software components and Machine Learning models across multiple environments
- Work closely with the engineering teams to help them with build issues and the maintenance of scripts used to build, test and package software components
- Help improving continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Continuously develop your skills and learn from colleagues; share your knowledge with others
- Occasional evening meetings with teams outside UK and limited international travel may be required
Degree in computer science or equivalent
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY button.