||RSK ADAS Ltd
||RSK ADAS Ltd
With over 75 years’ experience, ADAS has an amazing track record of providing environmental consultancy and research expertise to an enviable range of clients both in the private and public sector. We are a recognised and highly respected leader in the environmental and rural sectors.
ADAS has recently been acquired by the RSK Group Ltd which is one of Europe's leading multidisciplinary environmental consultancies and is ranked number 42 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 200 which rates the success of private companies in the UK. There has never been a more exciting time to join.
As part of our Environment business, our Land Management team are focused on providing services to a wide range of clients and projects and combine sound environmental science with pragmatic advice and experience to meet our clients’ requirements and deliver the best possible outcomes and we have a vacancy for a Project Manager. The successful candidate will join a team of professionals who work closely with colleagues in other disciplines, such as Ecology, Landscape, Archaeology and Planning.
Project Manager - Oxfordshire
To assist the Associate Director responsible for Land Management and the Associate Director responsible for Arboriculture with project management of our HS2 and other key contracts in a fast moving, client focused commercial environment.
This will involve:
• Managing environmental land management contracts for key clients and their contractors
• Drafting project plans and track progress
• Producing method statements, health and safety risk assessments and environmental risk assessments
• Working with relevant client land access teams to ensure access is obtained for all sites requiring survey or other activity
• Sourcing suitable employed staff and subcontractors as necessary and other suppliers to deliver projects and allocate them accordingly.
• Ensuring that all projects are managed in accordance with the agreed specifications
• Measuring project performance using appropriate systems and techniques, including clients KPI deliverables
• Ensuring that all contract deliverables are fully completed to the expected standards and are delivered on time.
• Supervising practical works on site effectively managing quality and commercial issues.
• Establishing and maintaining good relationships with clients
• Maintaining and filing comprehensive project documentation in accordance with company policies
• Ensuring that all invoices are raised on time and projects are delivered within budget.
• A full driving licence will be required as will the need for flexible working with regard to type of work, timing and location.
• Proven experience in relation to project/contract management, a relevant project management qualification would be desirable.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Good organisational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent numeracy and IT skills, specifically experience with GIS and spreadsheets.
• An interest and ability in relation to attention to detail.
• An environmental qualification, e.g. ecology, arboriculture, water management, etc. would be desirable.
• Appropriate level membership of a relevant professional body would be desirable.
• Knowledge of online project management and collaboration tools such as CEMAR and Asite would be desirable.
• Holder of a professionally or academically qualified Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card would be desirable.
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
• Regular training and career development
As an entrepreneurial organisation, we encourage and foster the growth of our employees. When joining RSK, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals. We want to accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track.
Further, retaining staff is the building block of a successful organisation. As a company, RSK wants to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement projects.
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your current salary, confirming that you are eligible to work in the UK, and identifying how you meet the job criteria. Applications to be sent to Angela Dewhurst, 14 Beecham Court, Pemberton Business Park, Wigan, WN3 6PR, or click the APPLY button!
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
For more information about ADAS and the RSK Group visit our website.