||+ company benefits
We are currently recruiting for Senior Developers to join our existing Technical Team based in Nottingham. You will be actively encouraged to push the boundaries of new technology to ensure that we choose the most appropriate solutions for delivering our software to enable you to progress to meet your own potential, whilst also giving more junior members of the development team the support they need to help them to fulfil their personal development goals.
This role will involve building the current and future versions of our high-quality product suite. One such product being an Enterprise Cloud based solution utilizing the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
Do you have a love of technology and a passion for getting your hands dirty creating "best of breed" software? Whether you have a love of web-based software, an obsession with databases, or just an ability to see things differently, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re looking for candidates with…
• At least 4/5 years’ experience in a Software Development role
• Solid understanding of database technologies
• Strong C# experience, including experience with the latest .NET Framework
• A proven ability to deliver technical features within an enterprise application
• Knowledge of key architecture patterns and design patterns
• Experience of working in an Agile development team, preferably Scrum
• Experience using Source Control, preferably Git
• Knowledge of Angular JS or Backbone
• Experience writing unit tests
• Basic understanding of UX / Design
• Experience with build process, continuous integration and delivery
• Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• A strong desire to deliver top quality code, with a keen interest and passion for technology
• Highly organised and disciplined, with the ability to prioritise your own workload and delegate efficiently
• Creative and innovative
• Desire to improve via self-motivated learning
• Good problem-solving ability
• Logical, sensible approach to issues (not always trying to do the easiest thing, or re-invent the wheel with complicated solutions)
• Excellent attention to detail
Working alongside our Development Team, you will:
• Support and mentor junior members of the team to ensure they fulfil their personal development goals and reach their potential
• Implement new features across the Ideagen Products using various development languages
• Work as part of an Agile development team operating within the Scrum framework
• Work across the Software Development Lifecycle ensuring that our products are delivered to a published roadmap within planned release cycles
• Contribute towards the defining and developing a Sprint backlog to achieve the goals set out by our Product team
• Work with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Design Engineers, Development Engineers (Server Side), Test Engineers, and Infrastructure Engineers to ensure features are delivered to a high standard
• Collaborate with our Product Design Team to create an optimal user experience
• Contribute to development team working practices and technology decisions
• Create documentation relating to work produced
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more! For more information, please visit our website.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE