Digital Technical Success Manager
||£38,000 - £42,000
Digital Technical Success Manager
As a Digital Technical Success Manager you will own the client service relationship and be responsible for proactively managing the digital estate, updates and content for a portfolio of our strategic clients in the UK and Eire. You will use your client facing, relationship building, CMS and technical skills to proactively manage investor relations and corporate events, as well as working on development projects.
Location: London Office
What you’ll be doing
You will be the owner of the service operations relationship for a portfolio of high-value, strategic clients in the UK region: a key day-to-day contact from the client’s first day. As a Digital Technical Success Manager you will act as a leading force and trusted advisor for your client base, helping to deliver great service for a wide group of stakeholders by working with a host of departments.
- Primary communication channel between the client, internal teams and third parties
- Effective day-to-day management of your client’s digital estate (i.e. website, tools and feeds, analytics, social), including maintenance monitoring and reporting
- Manage live campaign events and high profile financial results days from beginning to end, incl. out of hours work where needed
- Train clients on our dashboard and CMS, as well as running demos/representing the Service team on potential client pitches
- Work closely with various teams; Production and IT to get client work delivered successfully, right first-time, on time, Account Development to support commercial objectives, Solutions to support project delivery and Product Management to fully understand and help roll out new services to clients
- Attending and running client meetings and calls, producing ideas as a trusted adviser
- Liaise with our teams across the globe to ensure your clients get the best experience possible
What skills, abilities and expertise you’ll need:
- Client-facing experience in a digital environment is a must-have; experience with corporate and IR audiences a bonus
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and extremely organised in approach
- Client focused approach and ability to build strong client relationships with multiple stakeholders on all levels
- Quality conscious and a keen eye for attention to detail
- Comfortable giving advice to clients and advising on best practice and solutions
- Excellent knowledge of various CMS and technical platforms, comfortable with complex
backend work and discussing HTML, CSS and associated terminology
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure and to deadline
- Experience working with remote teams
- Some knowledge of Investor Relations and the processes and roles involved with financial reporting and regulations
What we do:
Investis is a digital communications company. We bring our unique blend of expertise, technology, and service to more than 2,000 clients worldwide, supporting them from strategy through to full execution.
With the myInvestis digital suite at the core, we combine the crafting and publishing of content with deep audience insight to drive effective engagement with the investor community, customers and employees. By tying creative excellence with powerful technology, we develop innovative solutions that influence perception and enhance the brand and reputation of our clients.
We’re headquartered in London and have offices across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
What we offer We're a welcoming bunch where ideas are valued. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop their careers. We are committed to helping you grow, professionally and personally.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Health Cash plan
- Life assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised Social Club
- Paid Charity day
- Weekly fruit and healthy bars to office
- Monthly early finish and Friday Beer O’clock
- Regular Show &Tell
- Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events
If you are interested in this exciting position and you can offer what we are looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply with a covering letter and salary expectations