Inside Sales Manager - Cyber Security
||10398438 CP EN EXT 1-25058924_expired
||Airbus Defence & Space Offers
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Is Cyber Security more than just an antivirus protection measure for you? If yes, you are the right person for us!
A vacancy for an Inside Sales Manager - Cyber Security has arisen within Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport, South Wales. The Inside Sales Representative will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing
customers. The primary task is to increase interest and qualify leads for the External Sales team. He/She will have a keen
understanding of Airbus Cyber's product offerings, and the ability to close smaller deals while communicating our value to the
Cyber security markets.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the External Sales Managers via outbound calling, email communications, and other
direct marketing methods.
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating face-to-face
appointments with the External Sales team.
- Follow up with each External Sales Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan, developed by the
Cyber Sales management team.
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in to a CRM tool, producing regular activity reports as requested
by Cyber sales management team.
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be aligned to each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives.
- Incentivised to close smaller service only deals independently (£5-10K).
- Assist with sales administration, order processing and any back office chores as directed by Cyber sales management team.
- This position may be considered as an entry point toward a career path in External Sales
This role will involve occasional travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Preferrably educated to a degree level in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Some experience in a similar role, with a track record
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the information security industry
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Ability to comprehend the Airbus Cyber product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Proficient in the use of CRM
- Understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close smaller deals
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team.
This position will require youi to be eligible for a UK Security Clearance or already have a UK security clearance.
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
- Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
- Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
- Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A private healthcare service
- An extensive range of social benefits, such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care service, etc.
- Flexible working time Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.