Cyber Security Enterprise Sales Manager
||£60,000 - £70,000
||10398443 CP EN EXT 1-25058890_expired
||Airbus Defence & Space Offers
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Is Cyber Security more than just an antivirus protection measure for you? If yes, you are the right person for us!
A vacancy for a Cyber Security Enterprise Sales Manager has arisen within Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport, South Wales.
The location of this position is flexible as it is a field based role. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. Cyber Enterprise Sales
Primary responsibility is for creation and execution of Cyber Defence Service campaigns to ensure delivery of sales against personal and business targets within those market sectors.
Sales activities will be performed and controlled to exceed the planned order intake in line with the goals of Airbus Defence & Space CyberSecurity in the UK. Therefore, the job will ensure efficient acquisition of largely new business with new accounts:
- Craft and maintain customer relationships
- Identify business opportunities
- Understanding of Cyber Defence Services and technology is essential.
- Lead capture
- Input to Bid/no bid decision
- Support bidding process, identify win strategy, etc.
- Input to resource projection
- Input to Commercial, financing and offset offer preparation
- Support to Contract negotiations
- Support commercial in post contract problems and issues
Supporting development of and input to the Cyber UK sales strategy and associated plans for the business in the cyber
Establish, develop and maintain a vibrant customer network to continue in the post contract signing period. Identify potential partnerships and alliances.
Responsible to the Head of Cyber Sales UK for the operational planning cycle for Cyber Defence Services order intake and contribute to strategic planning. Own the delivery of the agreed OP for in year revenue and order intake.
5. Motivate and inspire Sales Bid and Capture Teams associated with the sales pipeline
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in Business Administration or equivalent
- Extensive Experience in New Business Sales/Marketing in a B2B Enterprise Environment
- Experience in leading a bid and delivery team in a matrix organisation
- A good understanding of current ICT trends is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
This position will require you to be eligible for UK security clearance or already have a UK Security Clearance
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks in a company with some of the most innovative cyber security technology and services
- Integration into an international network of cyber security experts across and outside of Europe
- Participation in Europe-wide projects as prime supplier
- Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A private healthcare service
- An extensive range of social benefits, such as car options, travel insurance for the whole family, child care service, etc.
- Flexible working time Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.