||20th April 2018
||£450 - £460
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Test Lead is needed within investment banking to develop testing plan scenarios for moderately complex unit, process, function and acceptance testing.
The role is part of the Project Delivery group responsible for functional and non-functional testing of changes & project deliveries.
In addition, this will be working within an Agile environment which is desirable experience. Main duties:
* Strong grounding in Testing processes, Black box testing techniques
* Produce & review detailed Test documentation such as test plans, test strategy & test scenarios
* Integration, Functional & System Testing experience
* Mentoring junior testers within the team
* Experience of Quality Center
* Web Services testing
Please apply if you think this role matches your skill set.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales