||The Law Society
||£32500 - £38000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Law Society is the professional body that represents, promotes and supports solicitors. We provide advice and guidance to solicitors and we campaign on legal issues of importance to our members and the public. To do this we need digital experts.
The Law Society is transforming digital services, starting with a new CMS and website redesign. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference to the transformation of services to members and to the public.
The web analyst will embed best practice approaches to measurement and tracking and play a crucial role in defining and delivering web analytics in support of data lead decision making. Working with teams across the organisation to understand the effectiveness of website features and functionality, they will help drive improvements throughout the Law Society's digital estate.
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital who can inform the redesign of our website and content during a migration project and support the development of our editorial and marketing teams to define key metrics, shape our content strategy and measure our business intitaives.
Working with the digital and brand team, and collaborating with our digital agency, you will take a proactive approach to understanding the needs of the organisation and our audiences. You will be an good communicator, who can manage stakeholder expectations, network at all levels and have an interest meeting the needs of a diverse and discerning membership.
You will need to use a range of technologies and adapt to new ones that will connect with our members. You'll need to be well-versed in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or equivalent), and familiar with usability, content management systems, HTML and search engine optimisation.
* Establish a coherent and consistent approach to measurement across the Law Society digital estate and embed best practice.
* Work across teams to define, and report on, appropriate measures for success (KPIs).
* Increase the tactical and strategic use of analytics, setting up more behaviour funnels, proactive reporting and engagement with content owners.
* Define the key metrics and measuring goals of new platforms, set benchmarks and produce ongoing reports.
* Explore use of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and other tools to collect insight on our users.
* Distil complex data into insight that can be used to inform strategic and tactical decisions by stakeholders across the organisation.
* Work with stakeholders to make sure they understand the role of the web and its potential as a communication channel.
* Support the development of digital capability in order that we can become a 'digital first' organisation.
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button.