AWS DevOps Engineer - Terraform - £500 - Remote working
||Nigel Frank International
||£450 - £500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
AWS DevOps Engineer - Terraform - £500 - Remote working - GREENFIELD
We have a fantastic urgent opportunity for a very enthusiastic AWS DevOps Engineer/Developer to work for FTSE 100 company. You will be part of a brand new dynamic devops team that enables cloud adoption within the organization. You need to have experience in Automation of cloud infrastructure as well as monitoring, logging, compliance automation. Capability to write bash scripts, experience using AWS services like Lambda is required. You need to be an able communicator and excellent team player.
Qualifications and Skills
* Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) cloudformation, terraform, aws cli/API, bash
* AWS Lambda (Python and Node.js)
* AWS EC2 Systems Manager (Automation Documents)
* Windows, Unix, Linux (Redhat, Amazon)
* Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt
* AWS CodeBuild, CodeCommit
* DevOps Tools: HashiCorp Stack (Packer, Terraform etc.), Docker, kubernetes is an added advantage.
* At least 1 AWS certification.
Please apply by sending your most up to date CV to - c.williams@frgconsulting / Call - 0203 868 5174