Spring Technology's client based in Macclesfield are looking for a Global IT Programme Lead/Director to enhance capability across the business.
This will be an initial 6 month contract and the day rate will be paying £700.
** the successful candidate MUST have significant experience with at least one of The Big 4.
Key Responsibilities -
- Working as the primary Global Leader for IT Project/Programme Management and acts as a key contributor to ITLT (if not a member) to maximise its performance.
- Ensures that area of responsibility has programs, processes and activities aligned with local and global functional IT strategies, as well as the strategies of the function being served
- Demonstrating benefits of the Programme Management function, including its positive return on investment - more broadly by exhibiting the cost savings, and efficiencies of proposed and existing shared service systems
- Serving as an internal thought leader on enterprise capabilities at the highest strategic level
Essential Criteria -
- Extensive experience leading/directing programmes at a global level
- Significant knowledge & experience leading international teams
- Previous experience with at least one of The Big 4.
- Expert knowledge with Operations / Supply Chain
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now for a prompt response.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.